Post a story for people to read!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jodediah

Number of posts : 765

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Post a story for people to read!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

PLEASE DONT POST ANYTHING BESIDES STORIES
I vaguely remember, a long while ago, I was on a boat. My father was there, and I believe my friend was there too. It was a sunny day, and there was a slight breeze that carried the salt from the ocean right to your nose. It was a relaxing, kick back kind of day, but only my father was truly enjoying it. My friend and I felt an emptiness, primarily from lack of action.
“Can we speed the boat up?” I asked impatiently.
“Sure thing,” my father said as he accelerated the boat by about thirty miles per hour. We were flying now. My buddy and me were at the front of the boat, feeling the ocean spray against our faces.
My dad made the boat go faster still. At this speed, every single wave we hit was a ramp. Suddenly, our eyes both grew wide.
“Stop the boat!” I yelled, facing the gargantuan wave. My voice obviously didn’t compete well with the roar of the engine, because my father sat contently in his seat. We flew off the wave, and the entire boat was airborne. The life jacket below my friend’s knees, protecting him from the pointy traction on the floor of our boat, slipped out from under him in midair. We slammed hard against the wave, and my friend’s knee got cut open from the floor of the boat. Shortly after, salt water from the splash soaked the entire boat, including my friend’s knee. My friend muffled a yelp of pain. The boat slowly came to a stop.
“Maybe we should go home,” my father and I said simultaneously.
“Naw, I’m fine,” my friend said, trying to hide the pain in his voice. After that, everything was silent. The sun was setting, and the sky was a deep shade of purple. The wind grew a little cooler. Seagulls flew to their nests. The boat was gently bobbing, and we were all feeling a little less awake. My dad suddenly remembered we were on a fishing trip.
“Lets all reel in our poles and see what we got, and then we can go back home,” my dad said, with a yawn. We all started reeling in our poles at almost the same time. My father and my friend had completely reeled in their poles by the time I had realized mine was stuck. I was awestruck for a few seconds, and then I began reeling like a madman. I finally pulled it in and I was amazed I had caught my first fish!
My friend started laughing.
“Nice fish,” he said, chuckling.
I took a second look at the fish and realized it was a clump of seaweed. We all started to crack up, and my dad turned the boat around. That was funny conclusion to a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ben-zenith.deviantART.com
RealBlackJoker
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Post a story for people to read!   Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 pm

well ocne upon a time there was a brave knight.He was so brave he would go anywhere.Sadly,he wasn't smart.Also he lived in the 21st century.Because he lived in the big city,he thought it would be brave of him to demolish it.So after getting on his mechanical dragon he destroyed the town to prove he was brave.Unforunately he also destroyed the cure for cancer and all the sick people came there in mob and started beating him up.His poor dragon was thrown into a volcano.What ever happened to the knight?I do not no.Why does this story dsuck?Because i wanted to be the 2nd person to post in ehre.Who deleted the general?How the heck should i no?Can u answer the last question armanate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
normalgamer1

Number of posts : 536

Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Post a story for people to read!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 am

I saw a huge light, it was beuitful, the most pleasent thing ever, so I swam towards it, diving into the deep sea, suddenly, I saw, it was the fish who didn't like , and , so, after all these, y'knw, , I was attacked, and kept mocking it, with , and it got, annoyed, so, it, ate me whole, and I laughed, because it will never, stop, so I kept singing, the end, not really I am still singing in the fish,

Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Post a story for people to read!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 am

yeah......... y were u frustrated in the topic thingy about not welcomed here?Cuz i dun hate u enough to chase u out with viruses and torpedos.

Once during WWII my squad decided to take a rest in a French house.The residents were nice to us,giving us food while they went hungry and let us sleep on their beds while they slept in their far.They were an old man and woman.Their only son went to join the resistance and got caught and killed.The resistance gave to the old couple a plague listing his acheivements and his cauyse.They built a sad altar for him and put the plague on top.They kept listing how each oen of us looked like their son.I had his eyes,Richard had to same trait of sticking out his arm whenever a gun was fired etc etc.After we left i said to Charlie."Nice guys weren't they?"He said"Yeah,they're so nice they won't mind me taking this".And he showed me their son's plague.I felt ashamed for the human race and walked on in silence.If i ever got through this war,i'm not going by their house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a story for people to read!   

Back to top Go down

Post a story for people to read!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1