Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1734

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:22 pm

you know what this is about i just remade in case someone saved their work which you should always do and wanted to repost on here i might extend the deadline because of the circumstances of this forum being deleted.... jodes awesome emote

Last edited by Hott Armante on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.hotgoo.net
k-samson
Genius
Genius

Number of posts : 476

Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:41 pm

thanks, i making great progress on the story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tysu maku
Tree Hugger
Tree Hugger

Number of posts : 81

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:32 pm

cant wait to see winnner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 pm

yea well i cant wait to see everyone repost their stories lol

Back to top Go down
Riff Impossible
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 64

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:16 pm

I deleted my story and now ill have to write it again...not quite feeling up to it tbh T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm

well im sorry but as the circumstances go it has to be re written to get entered i will extend the deadline though

Back to top Go down
Etagergnok
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 211

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Aw crap. I'm not doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killrklan.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
jodediah

Number of posts : 765

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Ok, It may not be exactly as b4 b/c I didn't save mine, I typed it directly from forum... s_s

.O_O,

Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ben-zenith.deviantART.com
RealBlackJoker
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 217

Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:39 pm

same ehre.Becuz of that mod i'm off the top 10 and lost more than half my posts T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:05 pm

hey man just if you guyz would please redo your stories thatd be great but i understand if you cant but dont blame anyone it was an accident now im serious i dont wanna hear any more blaming

Back to top Go down
k-samson
Genius
Genius

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 pm

mine might come late Sad I'll try to work on my story late tommorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:10 pm

yea...
ok thats fine lol i still need more than one story for it to be a contest lol

Back to top Go down
k-samson
Genius
Genius

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 pm

yah its like playing a game of monopoly alone but shorter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:17 pm

lol i actually use to do that wen i was little.... lol but yea ok cmon guys plz more stories lol

Back to top Go down
k-samson
Genius
Genius

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

me too, I don't have any brothers so when I was little I tried to play twister by myself, but any way I'll try to hurry the story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

lmao ok kool

Back to top Go down
Riff Impossible
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Our story begins on October 30th, the day before Halloween, and very innocently, at that, with a peaceful, quiet night time over at the Wilson house on 666 Thirteenth Street, on the corner of Helen and Bach. Mom and Dad Wilson are peacefully tucking 13 year old Evan and 8 year old Claudia Wilson into bed and reading them their nightly bed time story before the night of their lives was about to begin. It was a peaceful night, Mom and Dad were asleep in bed, expecting nothing, but Claudia and Evan, because of the coming holiday of Halloween, were too excited to doze off.

Claudia: Psst...big brother. I can't wait for all the candy we're gonna get tomorrow.

Evan: Neither can I, considering all your candy is gonna be mine, hehe.

Claudia rolls over and hits Evan in the face, purposely.

Claudia: You're mean, big brother! That candy belongs to me, and you know you're not allowed to steal!

Evan: Ow! Since when do I care...

He's interrupted by a loud crash that seemed to be two houses down in someone's back yard. Just as soon as the crash is heard, their phone starts to ring, although, it's not just their phone. the resounding ringing can be heard in different tones and styles all over the neighborhood. Evan gets up and opens the drawer of the dresser beside him, pulling out his cell phone which is ringing madly.

Evan: Hello?

The phone emits a garbled noise, not like static, but like a language unknown to man. As soon as Evan closes his cell phone, all the ringing in the neighborhood stops at the same time and everything is peaceful again.

Evan: That...was weird. It was like my phone was screwing up but I have a hunch its something different...otherworldly. I want to go check out what crashed, you stay here. This is big boy stuff, got it?

Claudia clings to his leg.

Claudia: NO! You always have all the fun, big brother!

Evan: (Sigh)...fine you can...

Once again he's cut off, but this time by loud, piercing screams, which, once again, seemed to come from two houses down. The screams fade out into an eerie silence, chilling our two curious kids to the bone.

Claudia: Uhm...big brother? Are you sure? You don't look like you wanna go anymore.

Evan: I'm...I'm...yes I'm sure! Don't ever think for a moment that I'm scared! And you're coming with me!

Claudia: This is big boy stuff...I might get hurt.

Evan: Nope! You wanted to come, and now you're going to suffer the consequences! We're outta here!

The kids creep over to the door, still in their pajamas and open it, hoping not to wake the parents. They walk down the dark, creepy stairs, as quietly as they can and open the front door, looking outside and seeing everything normal as it was before the phone call happened, except for one thing. A bug had crawled over Claudia's foot, the likes of which the kids had never sen before. It was tiny. Yellow. It resembled a worm, but they were sure that wasn't what it was. Claudia immediately began to scream, but Evan covered her mouth and kicked the odd creature off her foot. The tiny yellow thing slithered away into the dark.

Claudia: That thing was scary, Evan! What was it?

Evan: I can honestly say I have no idea...but if you see another one, kill it. I don't know what it is, but I bet it's dangerous, I bet it eats little girls.

He says this with a smile as Claudia begins to get more freaked out. They begin to walk down the sidewalk to see the scene of the loud noise and screaming, the house two doors down, but stop right away as Evan looks down at Claudia's foot. There's a yellow circle, lighter than the rest of her skin.

Evan: Uhh...Claudia, are you alright? What happened to your foot?

The 8 year old girl screams at the sight of the spot on her foot.

Claudia: Evan, you're smarter, you tell me what that is!

Evan: You mean you don't know? Hmm...well let's just leave it for now. Was probably your fault anyways, hehe.

They walk down to the sidewalk, finally reaching the house of the incident, but the house looks no different than earlier.

Claudia: Big brother! Look in the back yard!

They peek over the fence, and the back yard is singed as if it had just been through a volcanic explosion. In the middle of the wreckage is a small meteor, and what else would be crawling out but hordes of the little yellow worm thing they saw earlier. Being a bit too curious, as kids are, they run over to the front door to check out the inside. Claudia turns the handle, but the door doesn't budge. All that happens is many of the meteoric little aliens begin slithering out the cracks of the door knob! Evan immediately pulls her away so that the aliens don't get to her. The strange martians recede back into the infected house, not following the children who run back into the streets. Once they reach safety in the middle of the road, Evan looks down at Claudia's foot, and it's only gotten worse. The yellow spot now has a gruesome red ring around it. The 13 year old was now sure this infection was serious.

---------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the point and click game, "The Visitor" on Kongregate and a dream I had a while back. To be continued later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:20 pm

wow nice lol thanks for posting it as soon as we get a few other ppl on board we will start judging

Back to top Go down
RealBlackJoker
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 pm

can i blame myself for not brushing my teeth?

It was a dark,quiet night as James,Henry,And Ashley walked down the street.It was Halloween and they brought trashbags to carry the candy they hoped they would get.For this year,they decided to go to Oak street,a place where no trick-or-treaters ever went.

Kids say that this part of the village was ravaged in WWII after D-day.The American soldiers took refuge in these houses because German panzers were coming.All the houses were burned but the weird thing is that later on,he search team found no bodies at all even though the soldiers were counted K.I.A.Stranger was when they searched again after the French tested their nuke on the still ravaged city,they found exactly 20 pairs of footsteps trailing into the forest.When they followed the steps,they were no longer to be heard of.same goes for the next 6 rescue teams.After that,they built a little community and the richest people lived in those houses.But still no one went trick or treating there.

Everything was normal,they got pounds and pounds of moist,chewy cherry laffy taffy and also chocolate lollypops and those gross hard candy.Still during the whole time they were scared.As they walked back,they noticed there was less houses as there as when they came in.10.To be exact and in their place,layed a helmet.A scream was heard and they ran to the source.There,was a corpse of an old lady,half eaten by rats.In her mouth,was a cracker.

Screaming they ran to the nearest house.They rang and a big football fan answered the door.The kids sighed with relief.But suddenly a green mist came and surrounded him.After 3 seconds of horrifying screams,the mist dissapeared and he was nothing but bones and green eyes.It started walking and it grabbed Ashley spitting the same green mist around her.
James and Henry ran screaming so loud that Germans heard it and sent jeeps to investigate.The boys ran into the forest and fond the walking figure of a skeletal Ashley.As they ran,they saw the jeeps and started running to them.20 feet from them,the boys saw it instantly dissapear.The whole convoy leaving nothing but skeletons.When they started to get up,the boys ran back into the forest and saw a campfire.

Arriving to it they saw some soldiers sitting around it.2 of them in camo outfits.hey turned to the boys at the sound of their screams and the boys saw the skulls.When they turned around,they aw all the germans arriving.Also Ashley and the football fan.They grabbed something to defend themselves with and found a logo for the word nucleur.In this one second of recognizance,they instantly realized it was too late to grab something.Too late to run.Too late to scream.

Three days later,they saw the street like ti was after the nuke testing.But this time they found 28 pairs of footsteps walking into the forest.Also 3 trashbags full of candy.One guy thought he saw the clouds in the sky resemble panzers.Someone called him crazy and to prove this as a myth,he was goign to take his kids trick or trateing once the street is rebuilt.

Happy?I no it sucks but u wanted entrys.=p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:44 pm

ok guys im going to set the deadline on these for late tomorrow but if you can get them up before i get on on wednesday i will still take them and then voting will start

Back to top Go down
k-samson
Genius
Genius

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:12 pm

ok i might not make it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RealBlackJoker
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:54 pm

dude its just a story i made mine in like 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jodediah

Number of posts : 765

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:26 am

Spoiler:

One night, a long time ago, somebody died. This somebody was a hateful, insane person. He never left the earth, and remained and wandered the streets forever, killing all those who stood in his way. He was looking for the man who killed him, and planned to give him the most severe torture imaginable.

On halloween night last year, there lived a little boy. He was looking for his halloween costume, which his older brother hid, but he didn't know that.
"Whatcha lookin' for, kid?" His brother said, with a hinting tone in his voice.
"My halloween costume, I can't find it and it is almost night time!" He replied, worried.
"Well good luck wit' that, kid." His brother left, with a maniacal grin on his face.
The little kid looked under his bed, in his closet, in his dresser drawers, and even the bathroom closets. He never found it. He walked down the hallway out of his room, and spied his older brother's room door. He was intimidated by the STAY OUT and ENTER AND DIE signs, but he had a itching feeling that his brother may have taken it. He slowly opened the door, and it creaked as it opened. His heart was beating at a horse pace. He tiptoed in, wide eyed. His mother and father were dead on the floor. On the wall, written in blood was:
"YOU KILLED ME, YOU ARE NEXT."
The kid grew pale. He felt cold breath on his neck and turned around to see his brother gasping for air, hanging from the ceiling on a noose. The kid screamed and ran out on the street, and fell flat on his face, then started to bleed. There was something chasing him, but he couldn't see it.
He ran as fast as he could, his shoes tapped against the cold concrete as he ran.
He stumbled, but caught his balance, and then looked around. Nothing but concrete, for miles. He couldnt even see his house. The air froze. He could see his breath.
"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU." The wind whispered.
He screamed, on his knees, the blood on this face dripped onto his clothes.
"P-puh-Please du-d-don't huh-hurt me!" He stammered.
Then he froze. He couldnt move. He heard a rumbling in the distance. soft. Loud. LOUDER. He tried to turn his head, but he was frozen in place. He fely something crawling on his back, something cold, something dead.
"Join us...." It was his dead brother with the rope still around his neck.
His dead brother took the rope and tied it around his neck. He pulled tight.
The kid tried to breath, but he couldn't. He was dying.

He woke up screaming. He was in a cold sweat, on his bed. His brother walked in.
Whatcha lookin' for, kid?" His brother said, with a hinting tone in his voice.
And Halloween night went on forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ben-zenith.deviantART.com
Riff Impossible
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:53 am

Riff Impossible wrote:
Our story begins on October 30th, the day before Halloween, and very innocently, at that, with a peaceful, quiet night time over at the Wilson house on 666 Thirteenth Street, on the corner of Helen and Bach. Mom and Dad Wilson are peacefully tucking 13 year old Evan and 8 year old Claudia Wilson into bed and reading them their nightly bed time story before the night of their lives was about to begin. It was a peaceful night, Mom and Dad were asleep in bed, expecting nothing, but Claudia and Evan, because of the coming holiday of Halloween, were too excited to doze off.

Claudia: Psst...big brother. I can't wait for all the candy we're gonna get tomorrow.

Evan: Neither can I, considering all your candy is gonna be mine, hehe.

Claudia rolls over and hits Evan in the face, purposely.

Claudia: You're mean, big brother! That candy belongs to me, and you know you're not allowed to steal!

Evan: Ow! Since when do I care...

He's interrupted by a loud crash that seemed to be two houses down in someone's back yard. Just as soon as the crash is heard, their phone starts to ring, although, it's not just their phone. the resounding ringing can be heard in different tones and styles all over the neighborhood. Evan gets up and opens the drawer of the dresser beside him, pulling out his cell phone which is ringing madly.

Evan: Hello?

The phone emits a garbled noise, not like static, but like a language unknown to man. As soon as Evan closes his cell phone, all the ringing in the neighborhood stops at the same time and everything is peaceful again.

Evan: That...was weird. It was like my phone was screwing up but I have a hunch its something different...otherworldly. I want to go check out what crashed, you stay here. This is big boy stuff, got it?

Claudia clings to his leg.

Claudia: NO! You always have all the fun, big brother!

Evan: (Sigh)...fine you can...

Once again he's cut off, but this time by loud, piercing screams, which, once again, seemed to come from two houses down. The screams fade out into an eerie silence, chilling our two curious kids to the bone.

Claudia: Uhm...big brother? Are you sure? You don't look like you wanna go anymore.

Evan: I'm...I'm...yes I'm sure! Don't ever think for a moment that I'm scared! And you're coming with me!

Claudia: This is big boy stuff...I might get hurt.

Evan: Nope! You wanted to come, and now you're going to suffer the consequences! We're outta here!

The kids creep over to the door, still in their pajamas and open it, hoping not to wake the parents. They walk down the dark, creepy stairs, as quietly as they can and open the front door, looking outside and seeing everything normal as it was before the phone call happened, except for one thing. A bug had crawled over Claudia's foot, the likes of which the kids had never sen before. It was tiny. Yellow. It resembled a worm, but they were sure that wasn't what it was. Claudia immediately began to scream, but Evan covered her mouth and kicked the odd creature off her foot. The tiny yellow thing slithered away into the dark.

Claudia: That thing was scary, Evan! What was it?

Evan: I can honestly say I have no idea...but if you see another one, kill it. I don't know what it is, but I bet it's dangerous, I bet it eats little girls.

He says this with a smile as Claudia begins to get more freaked out. They begin to walk down the sidewalk to see the scene of the loud noise and screaming, the house two doors down, but stop right away as Evan looks down at Claudia's foot. There's a yellow circle, lighter than the rest of her skin.

Evan: Uhh...Claudia, are you alright? What happened to your foot?

The 8 year old girl screams at the sight of the spot on her foot.

Claudia: Evan, you're smarter, you tell me what that is!

Evan: You mean you don't know? Hmm...well let's just leave it for now. Was probably your fault anyways, hehe.

They walk down to the sidewalk, finally reaching the house of the incident, but the house looks no different than earlier.

Claudia: Big brother! Look in the back yard!

They peek over the fence, and the back yard is singed as if it had just been through a volcanic explosion. In the middle of the wreckage is a small meteor, and what else would be crawling out but hordes of the little yellow worm thing they saw earlier. Being a bit too curious, as kids are, they run over to the front door to check out the inside. Claudia turns the handle, but the door doesn't budge. All that happens is many of the meteoric little aliens begin slithering out the cracks of the door knob! Evan immediately pulls her away so that the aliens don't get to her. The strange martians recede back into the infected house, not following the children who run back into the streets. Once they reach safety in the middle of the road, Evan looks down at Claudia's foot, and it's only gotten worse. The yellow spot now has a gruesome red ring around it. The 13 year old was now sure this infection was serious.

CONTINUATION:

Evan: Hey Claudia, your...

The first syllable doesn't even leave his mouth as suddenly he's jumped by a horrible creature, yellow with bumps all of their face, hands, feet, and body. Their eyes were blank and each yellow area had an outline of red to it! It looked human, but it wasn't. It was some sort of infected abomination! Evan, who was lying on his back with the creature on top, kicked backwards, sending the infected thing flying the opposite direction with a monkey flip! He, then, returned to a vertical base and went on guard, as he finally had a chance to practice his martial arts. The thing jumped at him, lunging with sharp, green, disgusting teeth, but Evan stepped back in time for the creature to stumble into him, giving him the opening to deliver a huge uppercut to the creature's chin! The strange thing fell on the ground, out cold, twitching a few times. Evan squats down to get a closer look at the knocked out creature, but, as soon as he touches it, it dissolves into a thousand of the tiny yellow martians who scurry off into the darkness. Evan gives a questionable sigh, and looks back. All seems fine, except for one thing. Where's Claudia? Evan yells out for her, echoing throughout the neighborhood, but its to no avail. She's gone. As his screams echo in vain, he begins to give up hope of ever finding his lost sister, when, suddenly, he hears a noise in the bushes. Getting on guard, ready for an attack, he slowly creeps over and pushes the bush aside to reveal...a mere old woman. The woman looks at him, shaking in fear.

Old Woman: Pl..please...don't kill me,...

Evan: I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm guessing you're fighting these things too aren't you? Is that why you're so scared?

Old Woman: Y...yes...but this fight is futile. We're all doomed, I tell you, DOOMED! These things can't be stopped!

The 13 year old reaches out his hand.

Evan: Maybe not, but we have a better chance of surviving if we stick together. These things got my sister, and, with your help, I can get her back. What is your name, anyhow? Mine's Evan.

The old woman reluctantly takes his hand, then is helped to a standing position.

Old Woman: ..I have reason to believe many important memories were taken from me by these creatures. I can't remember my name, my family, anything. I suppose if you must call me something, call me Jillian. I like that name...

Evan: Very well, Jillian. What else did these things do to you?

Jillian: I don't know...it's just such a blur. One moment, I saw one of these things lunging at me, and then the next, my body is weak...and old.

Evan: So you didn't used to be this old until recently?

Jillian: No...and I never planned on being this way so fast...

Evan: Well, then, let's go to find my sister and your lost memories. Worst case scenario, we die. But that would only mean getting out of this hell.

Old Woman: You have a point there...let's go...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 coming later. It's rly late at night and can't finish this right now.

Last edited by Riff Impossible on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RealBlackJoker
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 pm

pretty good but fight scenes in storys is just a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Scary stories contest VOTING TIME!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next