View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hott Armante
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1734

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: 6/25/08 Looking for new able moderaters   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:59 pm

we here at the revolution are always Looking for new able moderaters that will dedicate a little time to sift through posts and delete them if nessesary and also keep the users in line just mainly help keep the peace

as a moderator you obviously will get a little more perks and you might be able to set your own rank and other settings depending on how good you do you will be expected to help people when they need it and folow the rules extra well to set an example

if you want to become a moderator PM me and also include why you want to become one and why we should pick you over others afro

Last edited by Hott Armante on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.hotgoo.net
Dudra

Number of posts : 219

Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 6/25/08 Looking for new able moderaters   Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Why armante i was just wondering...as i am a moderator now i was talking to Xyz-Chan..and he told me (in a werd manner) that he really wants to be a mod and i told him if i became a mod that i would do my best to have him become a mod ... i am not picking him over others as i see there are many others who wish to fill the little mod spots that we have but i think he wud make a great edition to maitaing the peace and such ..and it is understood to him that we need more people to join before he has the chance to become one ... thxs for reading this armante Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1734

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 6/25/08 Looking for new able moderaters   Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:15 pm

ok haha well dudra please in the future pm those things lol and anyways i know how many people want to be mods and im making up a system based on people that have joined and how many posts you've made and the popularity of your posts and how active overall and your seeming leadership skills also i will ask other mods who they think would be a good choice (recommendations) as dudra just demonstrated so thank you all and just do your best and good luck

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.hotgoo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/25/08 Looking for new able moderaters   

Back to top Go down

6/25/08 Looking for new able moderaters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
revolution :: Revolution News and Questions :: Revolution news-
Jump to: